Who doesn’t know Mark Zuckerberg? In this article you will find some Mark Zuckerberg fun facts. Happy reading!
Some of Mark Zuckerberg Fun Facts
What are fun facts about Mark Zuckerberg? Just check all these points out!
- Mark Zuckerberg started programming at a young age – when he was 12 years old, he created a messaging program his father used in the dental office, allowing receptionists to notify him of new patients without screaming across the office.
- Zuckerberg took graduate computer classes at nearby Mercy College while still in high school.
- When Zuckerberg wasn’t graduated high school yet, he has already been approached by several companies offering jobs (including AOL and Microsoft) but he turned them all down.
- He also created the famous Facemash program, which compares images of two Harvard students and allows users to choose who is more attractive. The Harvard administration closed the program, because it was deemed inappropriate.
- Zuckerberg is close friends with Sean Parker, the co-founder of Napster, who is also the founding president of Facebook.
- In 2006, the Harvard Connection team sued Zuckerberg, claiming he stole their concept and demanded compensation for their business losses. While Zuckerberg insists that the idea is completely different, the damning message reveals that Zuckerberg may have deliberately stolen intellectual property from Harvard Connection.
- Zuckerberg isn’t the only one upset with the Winklevoss twins. Former Harvard President Larry Summers disliked the pair either, saying, “One of the things you learn as college president is that if a scholar wears a tie and jacket There are two possibilities happened on a Thursday afternoon at 3 o’clock. One is that they are being. looking for a job and doing interviews; the other is that they are scoundrels. This is the last case. “
- Zuckerberg is not a fan of The Social Network, arguing that many of the film’s details are inaccurate.
- Mark Zuckerberg is one of the early adopters of Google+, saying that it validates his vision of a mainstream social network. In 2011, Zuckerberg was the most followed user on Google+, with more followers than Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
- Zuckerberg has signed a “Giving Pledge” commitment, pledging to donate at least 50% of his wealth over the course of his life.
- In 2014, Zuckerberg donated $ 25 million to fight the Ebola virus epidemic in West Africa.
- Similar to Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg has an annual salary of $ 1 as CEO of Facebook.
- Person of the year of Time magazine in 2010 and in 2013 was Zuckerberg as the youngest CEO on the list at age 28 because Facebook entered the fortune 500 list for the first time.
- Ever wonder why Facebook has an all-blue color scheme? That’s because Zuckerberg has red-green color blindness – as a result he sees blue the best!
- Bet you have no idea how romantic the star founder was – in order to communicate with his girlfriend (now wife) of family member Priscilla Chan, Zuckerberg learned Mandarin in 2010!
- You can’t block Mark Zuckerberg on Facebook. Continue! Try it for yourself
Mark Zuckerberg’s next project
Zuckerberg’s next project involved teaming up with three other Harvard students, Divya Narendra and the Winklevoss twins (who are famously depicted on The Social Network). They aim to create a social networking site called Harvard Connection, which will serve as a matchmaking site for students. Zuckerberg immediately left the project to work at Facebook with friends.
Those are some Mark Zuckerberg fun facts. Do you like all the facts? Are you laugh read those facts about Mark Zuckerberg? Hope you enjoy and Hope that you gain more knowledge after read this article! Browse more on our site for